We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to group Pivot Field using PivotFieldGroupType

I create a Pivot Table using Xlsxio in my Winfom App. And I want to group the pivot columns using PivotFieldGroupType  in Month, Quarters or Year. But I can't find any Class or Methods to do that. How can I do that? Is there any Code Sample?Thank you very much.

4 Replies

KE Kevin June 28, 2017 02:08 PM UTC

Look forward to getting reply from you guys, thank you very much...

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team June 29, 2017 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, 

Currently, we don’t have support for “Grouping the pivot table fields in XlsIO”. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

KE Kevin replied to Abirami Varadharajan September 4, 2017 07:48 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, 

Currently, we don’t have support for “Grouping the pivot table fields in XlsIO”. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

Do you guys have the exact time table that in which version the Grouping funcion will be added to the Assembly?

I need this feature very much.

Thank you.

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team September 5, 2017 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Kevin, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Currently, we don’t have any immediate plans to implement the feature “Grouping the pivot table fields in XlsIO”. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon