We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Swimlane node header issues

hi guys, 

I've been trying to use the suggestion in the documentation to make the header hidden for a swimlane node by using the following

var header = {
    text: "Swimlane",
    //Sets "0" to hide header
    height: 0
};

This doesnt seem to work though as i can still see the header and it has the new text. Any ideas what could be causing this? 

Thanks
Rober

5 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team June 28, 2017 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 

We have logged “Not able to hide the swimlane header” as a defect. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available on volume 3, 2017 release which is scheduled to release by the end of July,2017. However as a workaround, you can set the swimlane header height as 0.1 to hide it. Please refer to the code example and JSPlayground link. 

Code example: 

var header= { 
                      height: 0.1, 
                    }, 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

RW Robert Williamson June 28, 2017 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Shyam

Perfect thanks for that, will plug in your workaround for the time being

Thanks

Robert

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team June 29, 2017 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 
As promised, the reported issue will be available in our volume 3,2017 release. 
Regards, 
Shyam G 

RW Robert Williamson June 30, 2017 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Shyam

Thanks for the  update, just something i noticed while testing out your fix, if i make my header 0.1 the background does get collapsed but the text layer is still visible at full size. 

Its easy enough to get around this, just set text to "" as not adding it in will give it a default of Title, but i think it might possibly be something to look into or update the guide :) 

thanks

Robert

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team July 3, 2017 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Robert, 

We will fix the reported issue along with the issue Not able to hide the swimlane header. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available on volume 3, 2017 release which is scheduled to release by the end of July,2017. As a workaround, please set empty string with double space for the header’s text to achieve your requirement. please refer to the code example below. 

Code example: 

var header= {  
                      text: " " 
                    },  

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon