We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OnClick date

Hi,Is there a way i could click on a date, and it will take me to a custom activity?(Something like an onclick option?).In that custom activity i want to store some information for the user on that particular date. How can i store more than just starttime, end time, and notes for appointments.Below is the code that i have:   public Calendar(string email, string password)        {            InitializeComponent();            SfCalendar calendar = new SfCalendar();            List black_dates = new List();            for (int i = 0; i < 5; i++)            {                DateTime date = new DateTime(2018, 4, 1 + i);                black_dates.Add(date);            }            calendar.BlackoutDates = black_dates;            //calendar.setShowEventsInline(true);            CalendarInlineEvent events = new CalendarInlineEvent();                                  this.Content = calendar;            this.BindingContext = new Calendar_vm(email, password);        }

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team June 27, 2017 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Abbas,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have attached the sample to meet your requirement ”Adding the custom event by clicking the date” and we can add own event data by inheriting the CalendarInlineEvent class of SfCalendar. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131174/ze/CalendarTestProj1772657186 

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon