We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

VisibleDatesChanged called after ScheduleCellTapped [Android]

Hi,
I think this is a bug, in Android the VisibleDatesChanged event is called always after ScheduleCellTapped, in UWP this doesn´t happen.
The behavior should be the same on all platforms.
regards

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 26, 2017 09:55 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information we have checked and we are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue “while tapping the Schedule cell VisibleDatesChangedEvent is triggering in Xamarin Forms (Android) from our side. We have prepared simple sample based on this scenario, please find the sample by the below link. 

Sample link: ScheduleSample_131154 
We have checked the issue with our latest update version 15.2.0.43.   

If the given sample doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please revert to us by modifying the provided sample based on your requirement along with its proper replication procedure to reproduce the issue. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

SI Siggi June 27, 2017 06:07 AM UTC

Hi,

this one was a little tricky... I couldn´t get your project running, so I created a new one to show the problem.

The problem occurs when the size of the scheduler control changes, e.g. with a label under the scheduler control which changes it´s size due to text change.

With UWP everything stays fine, with Android the scheduler control fires VisibleDatesChanged and the selection is lost.

I can find a workaround for this, but the control should behave in the same way under all OS I think.

Regards

Attachment: ScheduleDemo3_3921fc6c.7z

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team June 28, 2017 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Siggi

Thanks for the update. 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Please let us know, if you have any query. 

Regards,
Sivakumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon