We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Accessing images in the swipe templates

This is probably pretty simple but I am just not seeing it today.I have two images in a swipe template. Both are visible and function as intended on tap. It seems the images don't render until after the swip end event completes so I am not sure where to stick the logic.Is there a beforeshow event for templates?I am just not seeing how to access the images to set the properties.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Chris

1 Reply

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team June 26, 2017 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We have analyzed the reported issue “Swiped item image is not displayed in View when swiping is performed” with our sample but we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. We suspect that the issue may arise in sample level due to missing some logics. So, could you check with the below sample in which Delete image and Favorite image gets loaded when swipe action is performed as expected and you can download the sample from the below link. 

Please refer the following Xamarin Forms UG documentation link for more information about binding the images in both code behind and XAML file. 

Could please check with the above sample? If the issue still persist at your end, please modify the sample to replicate the issue and revert us with replication procedure or in video link. So, that we could able to analyze the issue better and update you an appropriate solution. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Up arrow icon