We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateRangePicker / Default

On your website:  http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/web/daterangepicker/default

You have a demo of the DateRangePicker / Default with the following code:

@section SampleHeading{<span class="sampleName">DateRangePicker / Default</span> }

@section ControlsSection{

<div class="frame">

<div class="control">

@Html.EJ().DateRangePicker("DateRange").Value("05/28/2016-06/27/2016").Width("100%")

</div>

</div>

}

@section StyleSection{

<style>

.control {

width: 100%;

}

.frame{

width: 75%;

}

.control .e-daterangewidget {

width: 225px;

margin: auto;

}

</style>

}

I’ve used that code but @Html.EJ().DateRangePicker  (the DateRangePicker is not recognized since it’s a preview product). Can you please let me know what css, js, etc. file I need to include to make this work? Even in your samples that I have code (access to) doesn’t have a DateRangePicker demo (just your website). Thank you very much.

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team June 25, 2017 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Tuan, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have provided the EJMVC DateRangePicker component from 15.2.0.40 version. For your convenience we have prepared the simple sample application with DateRangePicker in latest version 15.2.0.43, please get the sample from below application. 

Please check with the sample. Please get back to us know if you need any further assistance on this, along with more information about your issue, current EJ version to provide the exact solution on this. 

Regards, 
Sasikala Nagarajan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon