We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Set style/theme to ToolBar.

Hi,
In my app I am setting style / theme using:
SfSkinManager.SetVisualStyle(window, windowVisualStyle);

Everything is ok, except ToolBar, for exemple:

Lime theme:

Blend:

After moving ToolBar to right:

Saffron:

Office 365:

In my aplication I'm useing PRISM. I'm injecting ToolBarAdv (View) in to ToolBarTrayAdv (Region). I'm also tryed to add ToolBarAdv via XAML code and effect was the same.

2 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team June 21, 2017 10:44 AM UTC

Hi EloIT

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue with ToolBarAdv control and have logged a defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

RG Rachel Gomez February 28, 2022 05:35 PM UTC

The default theme for Office is Use system setting, which matches the Windows theme. You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme or background.

To change the background color and design of all your Office programs, go to File > Options > General > Office Theme.

Colorful theme

The colorful theme aligns with the visuals of our modern Office apps by bringing their primary accent color to the ribbon.

1. The colorful theme in Excel
  2. The colorful theme in PowerPoint
  3. The colorful theme in Word

Dark gray theme

The dark gray theme is perfect for those who prefer a softer take on high-contrast visuals. Here's an example of the dark gray theme applied to PowerPoint:

Black theme

This feature is only available if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription. If you are a Microsoft 365 subscriber, make sure you have the latest version of Office.

The Black theme provides the highest-contrast visual for your Office theme. Here's an example of the black theme applied to PowerPoint:

White theme

The white theme displays the classic look of Office. Here's an example of the white Theme in PowerPoint:

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon