We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to use paging options?

Hi,

I have this grid  in Razor:

@(Html.EJ().Grid<object>("GridSession")

.Datasource((IEnumerable<SessionModel>)ViewBag.datasource)

.AllowPaging()

.PageSettings(paging =>

{

paging.AllowPaging(true);

paging.PageSize(10);

paging.PagerPosition(Position.BottomLeft);

paging.PagerStyle(PagerStyle.DefaultAndAdvanced);

})

.Columns(col =>

{

col.Field("IDSession").HeaderText("Session ID").IsPrimaryKey(true).Width(100).Add();
        col.Field("User").HeaderText("User").Width(80).Add();

})

As soon as I add the pagging, I have the following error:

MyApplication\Administration_SessionView.cshtml(17): error CS1660: Impossible de convertir expression lambda en type 'Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.PageSettings', car il ne s'agit pas d'un type délégué

1 Reply

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team June 21, 2017 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Emeline, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your code example and we are able to reproduce the reported issue from our end. Because the properties(paging.AllowPaging(true),  paging.PagerPosition(Position.BottomLeft), paging.PagerStyle(PagerStyle.DefaultAndAdvanced)) you have mentioned in pageSettings which are not defined properties of pageSettings API of ejGrid control . 

In default, if you enable allowPaging property it will take default page size as 12 also you can customize the page size through pageSize property of pageSettings and the pager shown in bottom left side. If you want to customize the pager then you can use the pager template in your sample. 

Refer the online sample for pager template. 

Refer the help documentation. 

If we misunderstood your query then please get back to us. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon