We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Jenkins build server

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131092 Jun 19,2017 03:54 AM Jun 21,2017 03:10 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Fabian Eriksson
Asked On June 19, 2017 03:54 AM

How exactly does the licensing work with Jenkins build server?
In order to get the correct nuget packages i need to configure the correct source, that i did. But how do i store my credentials or in general, where do i have to put my credentials so that i can build the project with my license?

Ganesan Rengasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 20, 2017 10:50 AM

Hi Fabian, 

Syncfusion provide the license per developer licensing model. Each license is for a singled name user. We doesn't require any separate license for the build server. 

Please refer the UG link to configure the Syncfusion NuGet packages in your source [https://help.syncfusion.com/extension/syncfusion-nuget-packages/nuget-install-and-configuration]. Syncfusion NuGet feed is public you no need the credentials to access the Syncfusion packages. If you are referring some other site credential please share some details about this.   

Regards,   
Ganesan R.  

Fabian Eriksson
Replied On June 21, 2017 02:59 AM

Hi Ganesan

Thanks for you reply. I think i can work with that :) Should further questions pop up, i will ask again.

Regards,

Fabian

Ganesan Rengasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2017 03:10 AM

Hi Fabian, 

Most Welcome. 

We are glad to help you. 

Regards,   
Ganesan R.  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;