We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Line is not displaying in rdlc

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131052 Jun 17,2017 01:27 PM Jun 19,2017 07:21 AM WPF 2
Tags: ReportWriter
Nandish NR
Asked On June 17, 2017 01:27 PM

Hi,

I'm using report writter with rdlc and adde a line in rdlc but it is not displaying after generating pdf out of it. Also attached the sample for your ref, and request you to suggest few good practies using rdlc with sync fusion.

Regards,
Nandish N R

Attachment: PDFReportGenertor__Copy_2f4045e6.zip

Nandish NR
Replied On June 19, 2017 06:20 AM

Hi,

Here i'm providing further information on the issue mentioned below. Straight line is not displaying when i used libraries with version "14.1450.0.41". However, if i use version "15.1400.0.33", straight line is displaying. Do i need to add any other reference libraries in latest older version of libraries?

In both version i'm using below libraries,
  1. Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll
  2. Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll
  3. Syncfusion.ReportControls.WPF.dll
  4. Syncfusion.ReportWriter.Base.dll

Thanks,
Nandish N R

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 19, 2017 07:21 AM

Hi Nandish, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this issue. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link: 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;