We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drag and drop between grids

I have a few grids setup and a move function but I need to be able to drag and drop items between the grids with a custom row template.
I have not been able to get this working and resorted to using a button to move them. The button works and the js logic with ajax updates is working but I need to get drag and drop working as well now. I am hoping someone could help. 
Attached the cshtml with js in it. 

Thanks in advance. 

Ryan

Attachment: Index__For_Forms_8f893c47.rar

4 Replies

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Ryan 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query and we found that you would like to drag and drop the grid rows including custom row template in grid. In grid, drag and drop is not supported with row template and it is not feasible to achieve this. 
Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai. 

RR Ryan Richards June 20, 2017 07:23 PM UTC

Is it possible if I am not using a row template? Do you have an example of this? 

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team June 21, 2017 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Ryan, 

Based on your requirement we have already shown a demo in our online sample and the same can be available from the below link. 
Refer the documentation link: 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai. 

MS Mani Sankar Durai Syncfusion Team June 21, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Ryan, 

Please ignore the previous update. 

Based on your requirement we have already shown a demo in our online sample and the same can be available from the below link. 
Refer the documentation link: 

Regards, 
Manisankar Durai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon