We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Expandable sfListView Example

Hello:

I am new to Xamarin and to SyncFusion products and have been reading through the documentation and forums, but am unable to find a more in-depth example of creating an expanding and collapsing listview.  The snippets in the knowledgebase are not terribly helpful.  If someone could provide me with some sample C# code outlining a basic expanding and collapsing listview, I'd really appreciate it.

3 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We would like to let you know that the SfListView has inbuilt feature for expand and collapse the grouped items and it is not an expandable ListView. If your requirement is to expand and collapse the groups at  runtime, we have prepared the sample as per your requirement “Expand and Collapse the groups in SfListView” and you can download the sample from the below link. 

Could you please check with the above sample, if your requirement still does not meet, please revert us with additional information’s which will help us to provide an appropriate solution to you. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

PU pumaprog June 16, 2017 01:08 PM UTC

Thank you Dinesh.  This example definitely helped.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 04:29 AM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon