We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid Datetime autocomplete

Hi, I am using Syncfusion's GridDataBoundGrid control, and i want the cells that shows datetime to be auto completed. For example: when i tape : 01/05/17 then click tab the datetime became 01/05/2017.
Now when i click sur tab it shows me this error message:is not a valid value for datetime.
Best regards and thanks in advance
Lyes

3 Replies

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Ilyes, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query 
Response 
i want the cells that shows datetime to be auto completed. For example: when i tape : 01/05/17 then click tab the datetime became 01/05/2017. 

In order to achieve this scenario, please set the format for date time values by using GridStyleInfo.Format property. 

//To set the DateTime column as AutoComplete 
this.gridBoundColumn4.StyleInfo.Format = "MM/dd/yyyy"; 

i click sur tab it shows me this error message:is not a valid value for datetime 

The reported error will occur when the values of date and month are not valid. (i.e. the value for month should not exceed 12 and value for date should not exceed 31). From your statement we suspect that you have entered invalid values for date and month. Please ensure whether the entered date and month are correct. 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

IL ilyes June 16, 2017 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Arulpriya,

Thanks for your reply!

Lyes 

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Lyes, 
Thanks for your update. 
Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Loader.