We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

size of the control.

When the control is in a StackLayout with horizontal orientation the same is not displayed in the view. It is also not possible to decrease the size of the control.

8 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Jhonatan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue "Size of SfNumericTextBox is not set properly" at our end. We have logged bug reports for the same. And a support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. 

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/ 

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

JF Jhonatan Fernando June 15, 2017 01:02 PM UTC

I did resize the control. Thank you.

CP Chozarajan Pandiyarajan Syncfusion Team June 16, 2017 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Jhonatan,     

We are glad to know that an issue has been resolved.    
Please let us know if you need any further assistances. 

Regards,    
Chozarajan P

RO ronak July 25, 2017 11:12 AM UTC

May i Know how did u solved the issue 

i want to make the numericupdown look smaller

EM Emil July 25, 2017 01:09 PM UTC

I am also looking for solution within frame it occurs to be the same problem

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team July 26, 2017 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Ronak/Emil,

Thank you for the update.

We suggest you to set HorizontalOption for StackLayout to reduce the size of SfNumericUpDown. We have provided the sample for the reference. Please download the same from the below link.

Link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130973/ze/NumericUpDown130397992 

Please run the above sample and check whether it satisfies your requirement. If not please provide the detailed description of yours and this will help us to proceed further with the requirement.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

EM Emil July 26, 2017 11:32 AM UTC

hi Vanaja, 

I dont want to reduce the size of the numericupdown. my problem is other way around. see the image below. + - icons are super small even almost invisible. this layout works perfect on 4 and 5inch phones but screenshot below is from 7 inch tablet. how adjust size of the buttons please?

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team July 27, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Emil, 

We have fixed the reported issue "SpinButton is not shown properly" in SfNumericUpDown Android. The fix will be available on 2017 Volume 3 Main release which is expected to be rolled out by the beginning of August 2017. 

Regards, 
Vanaja R.A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon