We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Kanban with template edit error on save event

Hi,

I'm testing the kanban board. I've a template edit, and I need handle the save event.

But when I click on save, the event name is cancel not save.

I attach an example

Attachment: SyncfusionMvcApplication4_136d7720.zip

3 Replies

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 04:53 PM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion Product. 

We suspect that the cause of the issue is, you have not specified keyField of “Status” on the template.  When editing the card, keyField is required to update the card.  Please refer to the following code. 

<table cellspacing="10" style="border-spacing: 11px;"> 
        <tr> 
            <td style="text-align: right;"> 
                Status 
            </td> 
            <td style="text-align: left"> 
                <textarea id="status" name="Status" class="e-ejinputtext" value="{{:Status}}">{{: Status}}</textarea//Here, You can specify key field 
            </td> 
        </tr> 
        <tr> 
            <td style="text-align: right;"> 
                Summary 
            </td> 
            <td style="text-align: left"> 
                <textarea id="Summary" name="Summary" class="e-ejinputtext" value="{{: Summary}}" style="width: 270px; height: 95px">{{: Summary}}</textarea> 
            </td> 
        </tr> 
    </table> 

We have internally logged the issue of “If not specifying keyField, then needs to update the card using template”.  This issue will be fixed and included in our Volumn 3 release which is expected  to be roll out by end of July, 2017. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Buvana S.

MA Manolo June 19, 2017 03:41 PM UTC

Perfect!

Thanks a lot

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team June 20, 2017 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,  

Thanks for your update.  Please let us know if you need any queries, we would be happy to assist you.  

Regards,  
Buvana S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon