We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Memory leak while using pdfviewer control.

In my application, I need a display window to display the pdf file using the pdfviewer control, after preview finished, close this preview window, and next time need to open this window to display this or other pdf files too.

My pdf file has a lot of images and some other measurement data.

But every time when closed this display window, the memory has not released, so as time to time, the memory will increased very much.

When I using the RedGate to track the memory leak, it looks like happened in the Syncfustion.Pdf.Primitives.PdfStream. as attached memory leak screenshot.

1 Reply

AK Ayswarya Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team June 14, 2017 01:26 PM UTC

Hi Catalina,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the issue, “Loading PDF document with more images in PDF viewer causing memory leak even after closing the window” wiith the PDF documents we have.

Please find the screenshot of the profiler result below.

Screenshot:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130954/ze/profiler2132562272.zip

Kindly provide the PDF document along with the sample you have used to reproduce the issue. It will be helpful for us to analyze more and assist you better. Also attach the profiler results as you mentioned in your previous update.

Regards,
Ayswarya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon