We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cells with different celltypes

I have a DataBoundGrid in wich one column isn''t bound to the datasource. Each cell in this column has different celltypes (eg. numericupdown/own celltypes) depending on the other values of the specific row. I changed the celltypes in the QueryCellInfo handler to the appropriate type. But that makes navigating through the grid very slow. I think the way I did it is a very time consuming way. For navigating through a normal grid (without cell celltype-changing) it takes about 0.01 seconds. In my grid it takes about 0.8 to 1.0 seconds. Is there another way to do what I want with a better performance? Regards Peter

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 05:07 PM UTC

I think you will have to use either QueryCellInfo or PrepareViewStyleInfo to do this. Can you post your QueryCellInfo code? Maybe there are ways you can speed up that process.

PE Peter April 21, 2004 06:55 AM UTC

Thank you for your response. After rearranging and cleaning up the code I got it down to about 0.04 seconds. That is fine for me. Regards Peter

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon