We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

X axis labels in sfchart

Hi,

I am using sfchart in my xamarin forms app . PFB the snapshot. Since the lables are long , I would want to wrap it so that it does not overlap.

I checked LabelsIntersectAction but that does not provide option to wrap. If I set LabelsIntersectAction to multiple rows, that would not help. Please check the snapshot below. It will still confuse users. I am looking at showing one word and then wrap to next row. Is there a way to achieve this?

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team June 13, 2017 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can achieve this requirement by splitting the XValue with “”. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130943/ze/CustomLegendLabel-1678466996

Please check the sample and let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

NC Naveen C Ramachandrappa June 15, 2017 12:55 AM UTC

Saravana,

I used it but it behaves differently. Snapshot below. As you can it is influencing even the next set of labels.

Note: I am not using ChartDataPoint as per your sample. I have used my own class as I need more properties. Is it because of that? If yes, Let me know if I can inherit from this and define my own properties and then get a descent look for the labels as per your sample

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team June 16, 2017 03:48 AM UTC

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion components.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this issue. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon