We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NullReferenceException in DispatchMessageW

Hi, I’m getting an exception when changing mdi child form. This does not happen all the time. I’m using the MDI tabbed control and also the parent\child XP menus. Has anyone come across this problem before? System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods+IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run() at Sysinx.DM.SingleInstanceClass.CreateSingleInstance(SingleInstanceClassDelegate oOnInitialStartUp, SingleInstanceClassDelegate oOnMutipleInstances) in

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 04:25 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I have created a test sample as per your specifications above, and have attached it here. Please try this on your machine and see if you can recreate the error. If possible, modify this sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could further investigate this issue. Also let me know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon