We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dataintergration error

Hi I have downloaded and installed your 2017 version I get following error when running see attached file, I am running Windows 10 Proffesional and followed installation
instructions

Regards

Edmund Herbert

Attachment: Dataintergration_9bce1f6.zip

5 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team June 9, 2017 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Edmund,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share the Data Integration Platform logs generated in below location to analyze at our end.   

<Installed Drive>\Syncfusion\Data Integration\<versionNumber>\SDK\NIFI\logs\    
<Installed Drive>\Syncfusion\Data Integration\<versionNumber>\Utilities\DataIntegrationAgentLogs    
<Installed Drive>\Syncfusion\Data Integration\<versionNumber>\Utilities\DataIntegrationManagerLogs    

Please let us know, if you need any further clarifications.   

Regards,   
Karthikeyan S   

EH Edmund Herbert June 13, 2017 10:51 AM UTC

Hi I have attached log files this is very strange installed and just does not work at all

Regards

Edmund Herbert

Attachment: logs_8aaf0c89.zip

EH Edmund Herbert June 13, 2017 11:27 AM UTC

Hi found problem you install into syncfusion/dataintegration but you app loader points to localhost:670017/dataintegration

Problem solved

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team June 13, 2017 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Edmund,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.    

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will happy to assist you.   

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

SR Suresh Ram C Syncfusion Team April 6, 2018 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Edmund, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Once Syncfusion Data Integration Platform installation completed double click on the launcher icon in desktop or open https://localhost:60017/dataintegration in web browser only if Data Integration installed with User Management Server else open http://localhost:60017/dataintegration 

Please refer the below Installation document link: 

Let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Suresh Ram 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon