We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Data null con DateTimePickerAdv

I have a problem with the DateTimePickerAdv for about the date null. I have setting the DateTimePickerAdv in the following way:
PROPERTIES
EnableNullDate = true;
EnableNullKeys = true;
NullString = "Seleziona una data";
NullModeKeyReset = NullModeKeyReset.NumericKeys;
IsNullDate = True;
NullableValue = 01/01/1900; (To make date insertion checks)
In viewing is ok, but when I save get the following error: OleDbException(0x8004E10).
Also the date of the calendar  1900.
Best regards
Thankyou

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team June 7, 2017 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Nino

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have checked your query and it is unclear to proceed further on this. In your update, you have stated that you are facing OleDBException. So please confirm us whether you are trying to save the mentioned properties of DateTimePickerAdv in DataBase. If so, please share the code example that you have tried in your application and also provide complete details of the exception you are facing. So that we can proceed further on this. Otherwise, please let us know if we have misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,

Vijayalakshmi V.R.

NI Nino June 7, 2017 09:58 PM UTC

Hi, 
no, I don't trying to save the properties of DateTimePickerAdv in Database, I was referring to saving the null date in the Access database.
regards.

Nino

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team June 12, 2017 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Nino

Thank you for your update.

Based on your update, it seems you are facing problem in loading Null Date in Database and not having any problem with DateTimePickerAdv.

Also could you please share us the approach you are using to insert null date in Database? This provided error information does not have enough details to proceed further in this, kindly share the complete error details you are getting in your end.

So that we can analyze and provide you the prompt solution at the earliest.

Regards
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon