We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Stacked headers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130812 Jun 5,2017 04:21 AM Jun 6,2017 03:32 AM Angular 1
Tags: ejGrid
Michal Jasinski
Asked On June 5, 2017 04:21 AM

Hi,
I'm currently testing the ejGrid and I was trying to create grid with stacked header. I know they're available in the JS version, but haven't found the Angular 2 implementation so I've got 2 questions:

Is this option supported in angular 2 ?
If yes, do you have some example how this should be implemented ?

regards,
Michal 

Jayaprakash Kamaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 6, 2017 03:32 AM

Hi Michal, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Yes, we have stacked header feature in angular2. We have prepared a sample with stacked header that can be downloaded from the following location, 

<ej-grid [allowPaging]="true" [pageSettings.pageSize]="pagesize" [dataSource]="gridData" showStackedHeader="true"  [stackedHeaderRows]="stackedHeaderRows"> 
    <e-columns> 
        <e-column field="EmployeeID" headerText="Employee ID" width="90" textAlign="right"></e-column> 
        <e-column field="FirstName" headerText="First Name" width="90"></e-column> 
        <e-column field="LastName" headerText="Last Name" width="90"></e-column> 
        <e-column field="Country" headerText="Country" width="90"></e-column> 
    </e-columns> 

</ej-grid> 

Grid.component.js 

GridComponent = (function () { 
                function GridComponent() { 
                    this.gridData = window.employeeView; 
                    this.pagesize = 5; 
                                  this.stackedHeaderRows=[{stackedHeaderColumns:[{headerText:"ID",column:"EmployeeID,FirstName"},{headerText:"Country",column:"LastName,Country"}]}]; 

} 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;