We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SplineAreaSeries custom DataPoint selection

Hello,

I'm having a hard time to paint the selected DataPoint in a SplineAreaSeries sfChart. 
I've used the following configuration but when a click in a DataPoint the color doesn't change.

<chart:SplineAreaSeries 
    x:Name="GraficTest" 
    ItemsSource ="{Binding GraicData}" 
    XBindingPath="XAxis" 
    YBindingPath="YAxis"
    Color="Blue"
    EnableAnimation = "true"  
    AnimationDuration="0.8"
    EnableTooltip="False"
    EnableDataPointSelection="True"
    SelectedDataPointColor="Red"
    StrokeColor="BlueColor"
    Opacity="0.1"
    SelectedDataPointIndex="{Binding ChartSelectionIndex, Mode = TwoWay}">

I would also like toi paint the legend of the selected point, but have no ideia on how to do it.

Here's an example of what i'm trying to do:

1 Reply

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team June 2, 2017 12:55 AM UTC

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regarding “I'm having a hard time to paint the selected DataPoint in a SplineAreaSeries”

We have achieved this requirement by using ScatterSeries. Please download the sample from the below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130756/ze/DataMarkerLabelSample-1252308869

Regarding “I would also like to paint the legend of the selected point, but have no idea on how to do it.”

By default in SplineArea series, single legend will be shown per series and it will be toggled on click which will change the visibility of the series.

Could you please provide more details on your requirement which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon