We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flowlayout, scrollbars and control visibility

Wasn''t quite sure what to title this but i hope it sounded intriguing :) Problem is I have a panel with AutoSize=true and a flowlayout set on the panel to automatically layout the information. For the sake of visualization, the information is simple ''upcoming'' calendar data arranged by date. There would typically be several screens worth. Scenario: --------- I have to recreate the data at times with Controls.Clear() and Controls.AddRange(...) The panel containing the controls is contained within a SF tab control. When I add the controls and the selected tab is the calendar tab then everything is fine. The scrollbar shows instantly and I can scroll through my events as expected. Problem: -------- When the selected tab is another tab and I add the controls then the scroll bar (winforms autoscroll) doesn''t show. if I resize the window slightly it appears. I am using the latest RC of version 2 --- What can I do? I could create a sample application to show you this but i dont think theres more to the problem than described. -simon

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 12:57 AM UTC

Hi Simon, Could you please send us a sample application which can consistently recreate the problem that you are experiencing ? Though your explanation of the problem is pretty elaborate, a sample showing the same would help me in suggesting a more accurate solution. Thanks for your cooperation, and we appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon