We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

DateTime report parameter

Hello again,
First of all thanx for all your helps. I'm gonna ask a question.
I have a RDL report. I'm using some kind of parameters all works fine but the datetime parameter doesn't. I sent you a print screen which summarize my trouble and also I write it down here:
There is a datetime parameter as I said, I choose it and the rdl report works a stored procedure with using this datetime parameter. But I think that the format of the datetime parameter is not proper to use my sql query.
Could you please help me?
Thank you.

Attachment: rdlreportdateproblem_8e1faba2.rar

1 Reply

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Caner, 

Yes, the mentioned problem happens due to different date format used for query filter. Our parameter dropdown component will render based on machine culture, hence the parameter date format is different from SQL date format. To overcome this problem, we request you to convert the date value of the parameter in query text using “Convert()” function as shown in below screenshot. 

Please find the below MSDN documentation for more detail, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon