We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TileViewControl not shown since Update

Hello,

since I've updated to version 15.2.0.40 of Syncfusion the TileViewControl isn't shown anymore. I tried it with version 15.1.0.41 and there it works. The xaml-code of the window and the code in the viewmodel is exactly the same, so I think that the problem is included in the new version of Syncfusion. You can find the xaml-code of the tileviewcontrol attached. Do I have to change anything on the basis of the new version?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Attachment: TileViewControl_7e9de58c.7z

1 Reply

MS Marimuthu Sivalingam Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Nathalie,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared the sample with updated code example and tried to reproduce the reported issue "Syncfusion TileViewControl is not shown" but we were not able to reproduce this issue. In this sample, we have bound the StaticResource key to DataContext instead of AdapterBinding. Please download the sample from the below link.

Sample: TileView_Hidden

You have used AdapterBinding to bind the DataContext in your sample. So, could you please share your application with AdapterBinding and more details regarding this. It would help to proceed further.

Regards,
Marimuthu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon