We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Which event occurs if PdfViewer failed to load a documentPath?

Hi,

When I set documentPath with a Pdf url which no longer exists and the serviceUrl throws error, the PDF viewer shows loading icon forever. How to detect if PdfViewer failed to load a documentPath? I would like to show an information message to end user.

Thanks,
Nga

3 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team May 19, 2017 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Nga, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have internally handled the error on loading the PDF document which no longer exists in the provided document path from the latest Essential Studio (15.2.0.40). The “documentUnload” event will be triggered because we have internally called unload method if the loaded PDF document does not exist in the document path. So, we request you to upgrade to our latest Essential Studio (15.2.0.40) to use the above API and you can download the same from the below link. 

Also, we have provided the sample for your reference in the following location. 

Please let me know if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Akshaya 

NG Nga May 20, 2017 06:24 AM UTC

Hi,

I am using npm syncfusion-javascript 15.2.41. It shows error 500 (Internal Server error) on the api/PdfViewer/Load but the documentUnload event did not work.

Regards,
Nga

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Nga, 

Thank you for your update. 

We regret to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the issue "documentUnload event is not triggered" with the script files in npm syncfusion-javascript 15.2.40. Please find the sample in which we have tried to reproduce the issue for your reference. 

Can you please provide us the replication procedure or modify the above sample for the reproducing the issue? These details will be helpful for us to analyze further and assist you better. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon