We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

problem with parameter

Hi,

if I run the attached report in ReportDesigner all parameters are working perfectly.
If I run this report in ReportViewer then the parameter SearchArticle is not working as expected.
The following error is displayed:

Is there some kind of way to fix this?
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

Attachment: Report_Problem_489b6a6b.zip

8 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 19, 2017 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

On further analysis of the shared screenshot, the mentioned problem occurred in “ej.web.all.min.js” script file when initializing dropdown parameter at your end. We have tested the shared Report with current source and it’s working properly at our end. So can you please share the “ej.web.all.min.js” script file referred in your application to validate the mentioned issue at our end.   

For your reference, we have prepared a sample and it can be downloaded from below location, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

GK Gregory Kohle May 19, 2017 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaray,

I have attached the ej.web.min.all.js.
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

GK Gregory Kohle May 22, 2017 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Yuvaray,

here is the ej.web.min.all.js file.

Regards,
Patrick

Attachment: ej.web.all.min_6b9950da.zip

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for your update.  

We have checked the mentioned problem with the shared “ej.web.all.min.js” script file and it’s working correctly without rendering any issue. We have prepared a working video and sample which can be downloaded from below shared location. So can you please revert the sample with issue reproducible procedure or share the issue reproducible application to validate the mentioned issue at our end.  

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

GK Gregory Kohle May 22, 2017 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaray,

I attached the correct version of the report to help you reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Patrick

Attachment: Test_9484418.zip

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 23, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

We have checked the mentioned problem with the shared RDL file and it’s working properly without rendering any script error at our end. We have prepared a ReportViewer sample with the shared RDL file and it can be downloaded from below shared location. So can you please confirm whether the mentioned problem is reproduced with the shared sample at your end. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

GK Gregory Kohle May 29, 2017 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj,

I tried your sample but I didn´t get it to work.
The issue should be reproducable if you enter some kind of number in "Artikel filtern".
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 30, 2017 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Patrick,  

We have an issue while using text box dependent parameter in ReportViewer. We have logged a defect report on this. So a support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Regards, 

Yuvaraj D.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon