We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfMenu Item Styles

Hi,

I'm currently using the SfMenu Item in that i need to change the background to the transparent and i need to change the menu style when it hovers, i am practicing the sfmenu iconsupport in syncfusion, if  i just hover the menuitem it shows the sub items but in my scenario i want,  if i click the menuitem at that i want to show the sub items,
Like as shown in below figure, 

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Priya. C 

3 Replies

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team May 19, 2017 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Sai Priya,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

By default, SfMenu items are expanded only on mouse over. So, we suggest you to set ExpandMode property of SfMenu as ExpandOnClick to show the sub items while clicking main menu items. We have prepared simple sample to meet your requirement. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample:
MenuSample_130564

Note:
In this mode, we must click and open its Sub Menu for the Main Menu only, after that, all the Sub Menu and their children will be automatically expanded when we move mouse over them.

If the issue persists from your side, please get back to us with issue reproducible sample or video to replicate the issue. This would help us to provide the solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Durga S.

SA SaiPriya May 19, 2017 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Durga Rajan,

Its work for me, thanks for your reply. But your reply was to late, my issue was solved by using menuflyout control in xaml.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Priya. C

AP Ashwini Paranthaman Syncfusion Team May 22, 2017 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Sai Priya, 
We appreciate your valuable feedback. Our Support system is designed to provide a response to each customer by maintaining strict standard of quality.  With the depth of support, we provide for each customer from our world-wide customer base and different time zones, it is logistically difficult for us to commit to a support response at a timeline that is less than 24hours. 

Regards, 
Ashwini P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon