We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PdfViewer not changing to the appropriate annotation

Hello,

I am working on PDF annotation and all the buttons (togglebutton) are bound to the appropriate annotation command of the PdfViewer, however, there seems to be some inappropriate behaviours.

The Problem:
1. When a particular annotation button is checked (selected), the appropriate annotation works but while the button is unchecked, the annotation does not switch off
2. When a particular annotation button is checked (selected) and another button is then selected, the new requested annotation is not working as it still fires the old selected annotation.

My Aim:
1. When I select a toggle button, I want to fire the appropriate annotation and when I uncheck the button, I want the annotation to switch off
2. When I select a toggle button, I want to fire the appropriate annotation and when I select another button, I want the old annotation switched off and the new one to fire.

To reproduce this problem:
VS: Visual Studio 2017
Target Platform: Creators Update SDK
Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML 15.1.0.41

UPDATE: Same issue with Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML 15.2.0.40

Also find attached the extrated XAML code for my buttons. I will really appreciate a working sample code for this as I have exhausted my workarounds and forum searches.

Thanks

Attachment: Annotation_70c754f0.zip

1 Reply

PE Priyanga Elangovan Syncfusion Team May 18, 2017 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Oludayo,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

A support incident to track the status of the reported issues has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Priyanga.E

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon