We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfListView Crash in Release

Hi.

I have a PCL Xamarin Form solution.
I used SfListView and until i try in Debug Mode no problem.
When i deploy in Release che app Crash as soon as i open a page where a SfListView is used.

Xamarin Forms 2.3.4.231
SfListView 15.2.0.40

Any advice?

Error: 
Unhandled exception at 0x76DA5BB1 (combase.dll) in BFattura.UWP.exe: 0xC000027B: Si è verificata un'eccezione interna all'applicazione (parameters: 0x072BF408, 0x00000001).

4 Replies

AB Alessandro Ballini May 15, 2017 03:04 PM UTC

Found a solution looking around forums :

in App.xaml.cs of UWP I added

//OVERRIDE per SyncFusion
                List<Assembly> assembliesToInclude = new List<Assembly>();
                //Now, add in all the assemblies your app uses 
                assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(SfListViewRenderer).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
                //Also do this for all your other 3rd party libraries 
                Xamarin.Forms.Forms.Init(e, assembliesToInclude);

Now sems ok.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team May 16, 2017 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Alessandro, 

We are glad that you were able to fix the issue. Please let us know if you need any other assistance 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

JO jot August 20, 2018 06:09 AM UTC

I'm facing the same issue. I used syncfusion library and was able to debug it perfectly. But when I send the build to client over testflight using release mode, it started crashing and the client was not able to use the app. Please look into this issue and reply back asap as it is really very urgent.

RS Rawoof Sharief Muthuja Sherif Syncfusion Team August 21, 2018 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Jot, 

We have checked the reported crash in release mode from our end. Unfortunately, we did not face any crash in the release mode. Sample is working fine and listview is loaded in the view as expected. Can you please share the stack trace and xaml page in which the sflistview is loaded also please share below details which would highly help us to analyze the query better and provide an appropriate solution. 

1.Which orientation and layout you have used, 
2.Which version of the SfListView and Xamarin forms you have used, 
3.Tested device specification and platform. 

Regards, 
Rawoof M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon