We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

User Handles Connector

Hi
is it possible to create a connector with the user handle where the source point of the connector is the source shape

So if I click on the user handle at"Manufacturing Tablet PC" the user only needs to select the target shape (for example "Single Sim Projection Added") to create connection between "Manufacturing..." --> "single sim..."
Kind Regards
Manuel

Attachment: example_cd999163.zip

5 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 16, 2017 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

We have modified your sample in which you can click on the node user handle and select the target shape to establish the connection.  

In the above sample, please look into the diagram.js file in which we have created a link tool user handle. Also we have used diagram click event to establish the connection between sourceNode and targetNode. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

MA Manuel May 17, 2017 08:32 AM UTC

Hi Shyam,

thanks for your support.

1. Is it possible that all ports stay visible after I click on the user handle?
2. Is it possible to use the StraightLineTool instead of the OrthogonalLineTool?
3. If I select a connection the Line user handle shouldn't be visibible. How can I disable/  hide the Line user handle for specific objects?

Regards
Manuel 

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 18, 2017 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 

Query 
Response 
Is it possible that all ports stay visible after I click on the user handle? 
We have shown ports for all the nodes while clicking the link user handle. Also we have hidden the ports once the connection is established. Please refer to the sample below. 
Is it possible to use the StraightLineTool instead of the OrthogonalLineTool? 
We have changed the connector to straightLine in linktool and also while adding the connectors using add method. Please refer to the sample below 
 If I select a connection the Line user handle shouldn't be visibible. How can I disable/  hide the Line user handle for specific objects? 
We have hidden the connector’s user handles in the selectionChange event. We have defined this event in the diagram.js file in your sample. Please refer to the sample below. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

MA Manuel May 24, 2017 12:48 PM UTC

Thanks  a lot!

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 25, 2017 04:39 AM UTC

Hi Manuel, 
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon