We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Appointment Planner

I'm working with the Essential Studio Sample Creator.
My question is how is it possible to create the appointment planner project only?
What controls have to be selected to achieve this?

I'm looking forward to your answers

Thanks guys

3 Replies

SE Sellakumar Syncfusion Team May 15, 2017 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Karlheinz, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

With the sample creator, there is no default option for creating Appointment planner sample – but you can do so by adding the required script coding and CSS styles manually. The script and CSS references and other required assembly references for using the EJ controls will get added to the project automatically with the kind of control selection you make. So, you need to simply code the application for getting the appointment planner output. To view the entire appointment planner sample code, check the below location on your system, where the Essential Studio got installed. 

[Installed location]\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\15.2.0.40\Web\Samples\Web\Dashboard 

For example, C:\Program Files (x86)\ Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\15.2.0.40\Web\Samples\Web\Dashboard 

The below list of controls are required to create the Appointment planner sample : 

1. Schedule
  2. RecurrenceEditor
  3. DatePicker
  4. List box
  5. Autocomplete
  6. Dialog
  7. Dropdown list
  8. Normal button and Toggle button
  9. Checkbox
  10. DateTimePicker
  11. Waiting Popup

Kindly refer the below online link to view the appointment planner online demo: 

Kindly check the above links & sample code and revert us with further details, if we have misunderstood your requirement or else if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 

Sellakumar K 

KM Karlheinz Marbler May 18, 2017 12:24 PM UTC

Thanks for your fast reply.

My Problem is that i can't find the RecurrenceEditor in the sample creator.
Where can i find this creator?

Im looking forward to hearing from you

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 19, 2017 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Karlheinz, 

Thanks for your update. 

Currently there will be no RecurrenceEditor option in sample creator and we will include it in our upcoming Volume2, 2017 SP1 release.  

We would appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon