We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Unable to view exported chart image

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13040 Apr 19,2004 01:10 PM UTC Apr 20,2004 11:24 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: Chart
Arun Balakrishnan
Asked On April 19, 2004 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Using the example provided to me by you earlier, I was able to export out the chart as a .bmp file using the Image object and the ChartControl Draw method. However when I tried to open up the file in Paint, it gives me the error "Cannot read from this file. This is not a valid bitmap file or its format is not currently supported". I get the same error when I try to open the .bmp file using other software like Imaging etc. Can you please suggest a solution Regards Arun

Holger Persch
Replied On April 20, 2004 03:01 AM UTC

Hi, I also tested the sample and it works fine for me. Regards, Holger Persch

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2004 11:24 PM UTC

Hi Arun, I am not sure why the image is corrupted. Did you make any changes to the sample? Could you please provide some more details about your development environment (OS, VS.NET/Framework version). Thanks, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;