We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom categories for schedule control

Hi,

Is it possible to have custom categories or have additional fields passed to the schedule control?

By customization I mean instead of providing font, color, etc.. I would like to use icons off a sprite map so my fields would be of the nature background, background pos, etc..

If not how would I access the scheduler data?

I took a look at:
 var schObj = $("#Schedule1").data("ejSchedule");

but it was not readily apparent to me where the appointment data was. The idea being that I can make a separate call to get the custom categories and then apply it to the appointments after create working against appointmentid and tie it to a template with a for loop.

Thanks,
Chris

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 10, 2017 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Chris,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

By default, there is no option to use images for categorize options but images can be applied to appointments based on their category value. We have prepared the sample for the same which can be download from the below location. 

In the above sample appointment template, has been used to display the image at appointment background and kindly visit the below links to know more about the template options. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

CE Chris Erickson May 10, 2017 02:03 PM UTC

Hi,

That is a very interesting solution. I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Chris

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 11, 2017 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Chris,    

We are happy that our solution has fulfilled your requirement. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon