We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Apply Syncfusion Theme Application Wide

I looked at the following post: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/105217/setting-visual-style-theme-for-all-controls-syncfusion-and-standard-wpf-controls

The attached file and project executes but no theme is applied to any of the controls. 

I have spent the better of 3 hours figuring out the simple task of applying one Syncfusion theme to the entire application and all its controls to no avail. 

Can you please show a simple way to apply any of the Syncfusion themes to the entire application?

I target .Net 4.6.1 and use the newest version v15.1.0.33.

This works out of the box in DevExpress and I currently evaluate Syncfusion and already getting majorly stuck with theming alone makes me wonder...

Can someone please help me what I am missing here? 

Thanks

1 Reply

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team May 8, 2017 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have downloaded the sample from the mentioned forum and checked with 15.1.0.33 version and 4.6.1 framework. For all the controls in the sample theme (Metro theme) has been applied.

If your requirement is "Need to apply the theme for all our controls in the window", set visual style in constructor like the below code example. In the reported sample, visual style is set in the constructor of MainWindow to apply the style for all our controls in that window.

Code example: SkinStorage.SetVisualStyle(this, "Metro")

Sample: VisualStyle_Sample

If we misunderstood your query, please let us know more details about your requirement.

Regards,
Priyanga B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon