We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Showing forms with some filelds on each Tab Selection

Hi ,
     I am using a SfTabControl to show the multiple tabs on top, and I want to show a form with some textboxes,dropdwons and button on Tab Selection. Like this I have multiple form to fill each tab click I want to show the related forms. I tried this by adding a Grid inside the ContentTemplate but when I hit that the grid is not showing. Please let me know if I am doing any wrong with this, Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Murali.

Attachment: SfTabControl2_8b55365a.zip

1 Reply

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team May 2, 2017 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Murali,

By default, we are maintaining single Contentpresenter in SfTabControl to display the content of all the SfTabItem. We suggest you to use ContentTemplate of SfTabControl to display the content of the TabItem when you are using same template for all TabItems. Else you can enable the property DisableTabItemContentUnload as true to use different template for each tabitem. In this DisableTabItemContentUnload, we have maintained separate content Contentpresenter to display the content of TabItems. We have prepared sample on how to use content template of tabcontrol to display tab items and you can download the modified sample from the following location.

Sample: ContentTemplate_samples

Regards,
Durga S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon