We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Document Managment and File Explorer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130217 Apr 28,2017 06:50 AM Dec 20,2017 08:04 AM ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: FileExplorer
Zafer Ergül
Asked On April 28, 2017 06:50 AM

I wonder can i use file explorer like document managment system.Actually i wonder performance if it is more than 1000 files in folder what about search and render speed.
Have you ever been try more than 1000 files with fileexplorer?
Thanks

Karthik Ravichandran [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 1, 2017 12:07 AM

Hi Zafer, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query. To resolve this, we will provide virtual scrolling option to load the data based on the page size without buffering the entire huge files. It allows you to load the file details while scrolling and helps to improve the page rendering performance. 

We have added virtual scrolling to our feature request We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.  We will update you once this feature has been implemented. 

Please let us know if you have any queries.  

Regards, 
Karthik R 

Ashokkumar Balasubramanian [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2017 08:04 AM

Hi Manan Patel, 

We have addressed for this query related details under the incident tracked by your team. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;