We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Document Managment and File Explorer

I wonder can i use file explorer like document managment system.Actually i wonder performance if it is more than 1000 files in folder what about search and render speed.
Have you ever been try more than 1000 files with fileexplorer?
Thanks

3 Replies

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team May 1, 2017 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Zafer, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query. To resolve this, we will provide virtual scrolling option to load the data based on the page size without buffering the entire huge files. It allows you to load the file details while scrolling and helps to improve the page rendering performance. 

We have added virtual scrolling to our feature request We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.  We will update you once this feature has been implemented. 

Please let us know if you have any queries.  

Regards, 
Karthik R 

MA Manan December 19, 2017 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Karthik,

i am facing same issue like Zafer. so when you provide this update ? when i expect loading issue resolve by you team?

Thank you, 
Manan Patel

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team December 20, 2017 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Manan Patel, 

We have addressed for this query related details under the incident tracked by your team. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon