We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Error when output to Chart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130183 Apr 26,2017 02:47 PM UTC Apr 27,2017 08:56 AM UTC Xamarin.iOS 1
Tags: Presentation
IgorKuznetsov
Asked On April 26, 2017 02:47 PM UTC

Hi.
I'm testing the output chart to ppt file.
My code takes from example: https://help.syncfusion.com/file-formats/presentation/working-with-charts, the first example.

When the row 
  serieFeb.Values = chart.ChartData[2, 3, 4, 3]; is execute, the exeption has appear

The type initializer for 'Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.FormulaUtil' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

What's wrong ?

Thanks.
Igor

Devisri Jothi [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2017 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Igor, 
Thank you for your update. 
We are trying to reproduce the reported scenario – “Null reference exception raised while setting chart series value”
A support incident to track the status of this scenario has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 
Please let me know if you have any question.  
Regards, 
Devisri 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;