We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tooltip Alignment

Hello, I'm trying to use the tooltip function on Kanban, but I'm having some issues with the alignment as you can see here:

http://i.imgur.com/mUgTqNH.jpg

The code is pretty much the same as this exemple:

https://help.syncfusion.com/js/kanban/cards

Is there something I can do so the tooltip follows the mouse correctly?

I've tried to use this code in the tooltipSettings, but it didn't work:

position :{
     stem: { horizontal: "left", vertical: "center" },
     target: { horizontal : "right", vertical : "center" },
},

Sorry for any english mistakes, it's not my primary language!

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

RK Rajesh Kumar Anburajan Syncfusion Team April 26, 2017 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Albert Rocha Bortoletto, 

Thanks for contacting syncfusion support.  

Query-1 : “Alignment issue in tooltip”  

We have checked your query ”Alignment issue in tooltip and its not reproducing with the Kanban.  

We suspect that issue may be related to application wise. Due to overriding css in position may leads to this type of issue. Can you please check any absolute position set to layout or control ? 

Please check the bellow attached JS playground sample using CDN link 

Can you please provide us more information about the use case/ simple sample /complete code snippets for reproducing the issue?  So we could analyze better and provide you better solution to resolve the issue.   

Query-2 : “I've tried to use this code in the tooltipSettings, but it didn't work”  

Kanban control tooltip is not supported with ejTooltip settings. Please check the bellow api link for supported properties of Kanban. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.   

Regards,  
Rajesh Kumar A  

AR Albert Rocha Bortoletto April 28, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

Hi, thanks for the reply!
That was exactly the problem, I'm using a few others components and they were conflicting with the css!
Thanks!

SK Sarath Kumar P Syncfusion Team May 1, 2017 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Albert Rocha Bortoletto,  

We would like to let you know that reported tooltip position issue will not occur when we render Kanban with other controls in a page. We suspect that issue will only occur when you place/render Kanban control inside other controls like dialog or tab, etc,.(because of overriding Styles/CSS of those controls)

Can you please provide us more information about the use case/complete code snippets for reproducing the issue or an issue reproducing sample?  So we could analyze better and provide you better solution to resolve the issue.    

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.    

Regards,   
Sarath Kumar P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon