We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Event when month is selected from year view

I am loading a list of events in DidMonthChange when the user swipes from one month to the next. Is there a similar event that is raised when the user selects a month from the year view?

3 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team April 26, 2017 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We can achieve your requirement by using DidViewModeChange event of SfCalendar and we can get changed month details using DisplayDate API of SfCalendar. We have also prepared sample for you. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130154/ze/CalendariOSTest265126019 

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

CA Clint Anderson April 26, 2017 02:42 PM UTC

Thanks.  This worked.  

I do still have to do an await Task.Delay(500); before I call my code though.  This is needed so that the calendar has a chance to update and the VisibleDates field shows the range of the new month instead of the previous one.

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team April 28, 2017 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for your update.

We could reproduce the reported issue "Calendar VisibleDates are incorrect when we select month from year view in iOS" from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon