We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

.NET 4.7

Hello,

Are you able to tell us an approximate timeline on when you plan on releasing support for .NET 4.7?

Thank you,
Michael

5 Replies

SD Spartan Developer April 25, 2017 08:48 PM UTC

If you can't give me a date, can you tell me if it's 3 or more months before you will likely have something?

Thank you,
Michael

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 26, 2017 03:42 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Currently we are analyzing the .NET Framework 4.7 support at our end. We'll update more details regarding this on 27th April, 2017.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 27, 2017 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Syncfusion .NET Framework 4.6 controls are compatible with Framework 4.7 in Visual Studio 2017. All the latest features will be included in the v4.6 Syncfusion controls. So, you can use v4.6 Syncfusion controls in .NET Framework 4.7.

You are asking for the Framework 4.7 assemblies specifically. Could you please let us know the reason you are asking for .NET Framework 4.7 assemblies? 

Regards,
Manivannan S.  

SD Spartan Developer April 27, 2017 02:47 PM UTC

Hello,

I was asking due to a poor assumption on my part that you released your assemblies per .NET version, since the ones I'm using are named for .NET 4.6.

If everything works with 4.7 as is, then great I can plan my migration.

Thank you for the information.

Michael

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 28, 2017 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the update.

please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon