We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is it better to wait for .NET 2.0

At the rate that Syncfusion is moving, .NET 2.0 will be out first. best regards.

4 Replies

SG Steve Graddy April 19, 2004 09:55 AM UTC

I know everyone is impatient. But if I remember correctly it was .NET 20 (Whidbey) delivered by mid-year 2004, then by end of year 2004 now it is 1st-2nd quarter 2005. I guess Syncfusion is not the only one that has to move release dates forward. All good things come to those that wait. From Microsoft and Syncfusion, which by the way make a great combination..

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 02:16 PM UTC

How about a progress bar that shows the current progress towards the final release of 2.0? That way, at least, everyone can know how far we have to go...

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2004 03:13 PM UTC

DateTime RealReleaseDate = new DateTime(2003,10,1); while(true) { RealReleaseDate = RealReleaseDate.AddMonths(new Random(Environment.TickCount).Next(1, 12)); Console.WriteLine("Our new estimated release date is now.... " + RealReleaseDate.ToString()); if(RealReleaseDate.Year == 2005) { Console.WriteLine("Product Irrelevant by " + RealReleaseDate.ToString()); break; } }

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 10:44 AM UTC

Only if .NET 2.0 is being released in the next hour or so :) Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon