We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customize inline calendar event info

Is it possible to customize the the inline calendar event view? 

The events I am populating are all day events, so I don't need to display the time range.  I tried using appointment.AllDay = true; but it doesn't appear to have changed anything.  I also tried only setting the start time but I end up with null displaying as the end time.

Also, is there a way to get a tap listener for my event?  So if I tap on one of the events in the inline view, I can call some additional code for the selected event?

3 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can achieve your requirement by using DidDrawInlineView event of SfCalendar and we have prepared the sample which we have try to achieve your requirement. Please find the sample from the below link.

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

RH RABIH HARB August 9, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

hello sir;

I am trying to achieve the same thing in xamarin forms,  my problem is i want to change the style of the inline event, not just the text color and background color 

i want to change the height of the inline listview, who can i do that programmatically, 

is there anyway also to change the disposition of the items in the inline listview :

like :     ---- Sumary ---- 
           Start Time: 00 00 - End Time: 00 00 

your help is much appriciated

Many thanks 

Rabih  

Attachment: Simulator_Screen_Shot_Aug_9,_2017,_1.53.25_PM.png_9df756d7.zip

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Rabih Harb,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We do not have support for customize the inline view height in our current implementation and we have prepared the sample which we have implemented the Listview in the bottom of the SfCalendar and bind the Calendar inline details to listView. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130074/ze/CalendarCustomInline-1599951011 

If provided sample doesn't meet your requirement, please provide your requirement in detail.

It will help us to provide appropriate solution on this.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon