We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Second y-Axis not working properly

I've used the last sample in this forum thread to replicate the issue I'm facing with Y-Axis in opposite position, this axis seems not to update when some property is changed during the application lifetime (ie visibility and axis range). From the reply recived in the thread but wrongly associated with the original thread creator this appear to be a bug.
On the sample I've just added a couple of button calling the following two procedure added to ViewModel:

public void SwitchVisibleRight()
        {
            OppAxis.IsVisible = !OppAxis.IsVisible;
            OnPropertyChanged("OppAxis");
        }

public void SwitchRange()
        {
            OppAxis.Minimum = 0;
            if (OppAxis.Maximum == 5)
                OppAxis.Maximum = 10;
            else if (OppAxis.Maximum == 10)
                OppAxis.Maximum = 20;
            else
                OppAxis.Maximum = 5;
            OnPropertyChanged("OppAxis");
        }

The axis on the right does not change in any case, the same changes applied to the axis on the left are working properly.

I've the same issue in my application where I need to show/hide the opposite axis (changing also the range) and the related series only in some case, no problem with show/hide the series but the axis doesn't change, is there a way to force redrawing the axis or the whole chart?

Thanks for any hint 

Fabrizio

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 21, 2017 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Fabrizio,

We have already given patch for the reported issue in incident 177300. Could you please confirm us whether you are facing issues in the updated assemblies too. If you have not checked it yet, we request you to follow this incident to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M. 

FF Fabrizio Frigerio April 21, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Saravana,
you have opened the incident 177300 for the creator of the thread (Maxime LELIEVRE) where I've replied posting my issue. In my account I have no incident opened, so I don't know how to access to the updated assemblies  

Thanks
Fabrizio 

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 25, 2017 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Fabrizio,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion components.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this issue. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon