We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ScheduleView enum can be multilingual?

as you can see in the screenshot, I am using ScheduleView  enum to switch between dayview, monthview etc., thats how you have it in your sample app as well. Do you know if there is anychance I can make this culture dependent? Sfschedule view works fine when i apply   Locale="{Binding SfScheduleLocale}"  but ScheduleView  enum remains English always?
Attachment: Capture_7c86ee1d.7z

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 19, 2017 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

In the SampleBrowser, we have added ListView in the Customer Header in Xamarin Forms and set the ListView (scheduleview_list) item source as ScheduleView types. Which is a sample level achievement to change the Type of the ScheduleViews in the Sample. By setting the required item source to the ListView based on culture instead of setting ScheduleView enum, you can achieve your requirement of culture based types in the sample. Please refer the below code example, 

[c#] 
scheduleview_list.ItemsSource = list; 

By setting the required item source (list of strings based on culture) in the ListView, you can achive your requirement. We have prepared simple sample based on this scenario, please find the sample by the following link. 

Sample link: ScheduleView_Sample 

In the Sample, we have List of Strings for ScheduleViews (Day, Week..) and set the list as the ItemSource of ListView. By changing the Strings collection based on your required culture you can achieve your requirement. 

Could you please check the sample and let us know with more details, if you have any query on this. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

EM Emil April 19, 2017 03:52 PM UTC

that is a good solution. thank you

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thank you for the update. We are happy that the mentioned query got resolved with the provided solution. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,   
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Up arrow icon