We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DataSet like Input data

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130026 Apr 17,2017 12:55 AM Apr 18,2017 08:13 AM Predictive Analytics 1
Tags: Predictive Analytics
Cesar Burbano
Asked On April 17, 2017 12:55 AM

Hi, 

I'm exploring the Syncfusion.PMML library, I found the class "Table" input data only for .csv files; I'd like to know how I can use dataset like input data.

how many records support the input data?

Where can I found more technical documentation about Syncfusion.PMML library

Thank you

Regards,
Cesar

Ramkumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2017 08:13 AM

Hi Cesar, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Please find our comments from below. 

I found the class "Table" input data only for .csv files; I'd like to know how I can use dataset like input data? 
Syncfusion.PMML library accepts three formats/types of input data and they are, 
  1. Anonymous object
  2. Dictionary object and
  3. ExpandoObject

You can convert your dataset to any above-mentioned types to get the predicted results. To know more about the PMMLEvaluator supported features, please refer to the below link: 

Please find the sample application to get predicted results from the Dataset (data tables) here: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130026/ze/130026967114846  
How many records support the input data? 
There are no such limitations for the number of records to be passed. This is since, our Syncfusion.PMML library accepts single record object as input and so, by iteration we can pass as many records to get predicted results. 
Where can I found more technical documentation about Syncfusion.PMML library? 
Please find the documentation link from below: 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Ramkumar 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;