We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cannot scroll the vertical scroll bar by using the scroll wheel in Windows 7 & XP

I try to using MultiSelectionComboBox in various Windows version. It works correctly in Windows 10 but in Windows 7 & XP, I cannot scroll the vertical scroll bar with the mouse scroll wheel. Please give me your help! Thank you!

3 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team April 17, 2017 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Tran,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have checked the reported behavior of MultiSelectionComboBox in Windows 7 and we could reproduce the reported issue. While checking the reported issue, we found that the same issue has been reproduced in MS ListBox which has been used as drop down for our MultiSelectionComboBox control. In Windows 7, scrolling of ListBox has been working only when an item is selected in it and the same behavior has been working in MultiSelectionComboBox too. We have prepared video for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below location.   

Video: MS ListBox Behavior   

As a workaround, we suggest you to select an item before scrolling the drop down of MultiSelectionComboBox.    

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

TT Tran Thanh Phong April 17, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

The workaround solution is working. Thank you for your support!

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team April 18, 2017 05:06 AM UTC

Hi Tran, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon