We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DocIO with Chart Issue in UWP Release Mode

Hello, 
I have a Xamarin Forms Application. I am using the DocIO control to export a word document with Charts from the UWP application. It is working great in debug mode. However, when I try to run it in release mode, I get the following error. Is there any additional setting that I have to complete for the release mode?

thanks for your help.
Pawan

System.TypeInitializationException: TypeInitialization_Type_NoTypeAvailable ---> System.PlatformNotSupportedException: Arg_PlatformNotSupported
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.FormulaUtil.GetSortedList(String[] arrStrings)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.FormulaUtil..cctor()
   at SharedLibrary!<BaseAddress>+0x359d96
   Exception_EndOfInnerExceptionStack
   at SharedLibrary!<BaseAddress>+0x359e1f
   at SharedLibrary!<BaseAddress>+0x359cac
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.FormulaUtil.CreatePtg(OfficeChart.Parser.Biff_Records.Formula.FormulaToken token, Object[] arrParams)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.RangeImpl.GetNativePtg()
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.Charts.ChartSerieImpl.SetAIRange(OfficeChart.Parser.Biff_Records.Charts.ChartAIRecord record, OfficeChart.IRange range, OfficeChart.Parser.Biff_Records.Charts.ChartAIRecord.ReferenceType onNull)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.Charts.ChartSerieImpl.OnValueRangeChanged(OfficeChart.Implementation.ValueChangedEventArgs e)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.Charts.ChartSerieImpl.set_ValuesIRange(OfficeChart.IRange value)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.Charts.ChartSerieImpl.set_Values(OfficeChart.IOfficeDataRange value)
   at SharedLibrary!<BaseAddress>+0x359d7c
   at SharedLibrary!<BaseAddress>+0x359cac
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.FormulaUtil..ctor(OfficeChart.IApplication application, Object parent, Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numberFormat, Char chArgumentsSeparator, Char chRowSeparator)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.XmlSerialization.Excel2007Serializator..ctor(OfficeChart.Implementation.WorkbookImpl book)
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.get_Serializator()
   at Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Implementation.XmlSerialization.FileDataHolder.SaveStyles(Compression.Zip.ZipArchive archive, IO.MemoryStream stream)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeChartElements(DocIO.DLS.WChart chart, String id)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeChartGraphicData(DocIO.DLS.WChart chart)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeInlinePicture(DocIO.DLS.ParagraphItem item)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeChart(DocIO.DLS.WChart chart)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeParagraphItem(DocIO.DLS.ParagraphItem item)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeParagraphItems(DocIO.DLS.ParagraphItemCollection paraItems)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeParagraph(DocIO.DLS.WParagraph paragraph, Boolean isLastSection)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeBodyItem(DocIO.DLS.TextBodyItem item, Boolean isLastSection)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeBodyItems(DocIO.DLS.BodyItemCollection bodyItemCollection, Boolean isLastSection)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeSection(DocIO.DLS.WSection section)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeDocumentBody()
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.SerializeDocument()
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.DocxSerializator.Serialize(IO.Stream stream, DocIO.DLS.WordDocument document)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.SaveDocx(IO.Stream stream)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.SaveInternal(IO.Stream stream, DocIO.FormatType formatType)
   at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.WordDocument.Save(IO.Stream stream, DocIO.FormatType formatType)
   at Macra.UWP!<BaseAddress>+0x26b34ba

3 Replies

AP Arun Prasad Matheshwaran Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Pawan, 

Could you please provide the Word Document or Sample with code snippet in which the issue is reproduced? So, that we can reproduce the scenario at our end and provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Arun 

PJ Pawan Jindal April 14, 2017 10:29 AM UTC

Hi Arun,

I posted the sample code and details on the Direct-Trac support at https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents/177380. I will really appreciate if we could follow this up there.

thanks,
Pawan

AP Arun Prasad Matheshwaran Syncfusion Team April 18, 2017 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Pawan,  

We have posted the details in the same incident. Please follow up with that incident for further updates.  

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications regarding this,  

Regards,  
Arunprasad M.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon