We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Zoom to Coordinates

Hello,

I have an application which has a Window with a sfmap in which I have a few coordinates marked.
for this I am using this code:

<syncfusion:SfMap x:Name="Map" ZoomLevel="1" MaxZoom="19" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Height="500" VerticalAlignment="Center" Width="1000"                BorderBrush="Black" BorderThickness="1">
            <syncfusion:SfMap.Layers>
                <syncfusion:ImageryLayer Markers="{Binding Coordinates}" LayerType="OSM">
                    <syncfusion:ImageryLayer.MarkerTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
                            <Ellipse Height="10" Width="10" Stroke="White" Fill="Red"/>

What I am trying to accomplish is to when I start the application directly zoom to a coordinate on a zoomlevel of 9.
I have tried everything I could think of but couldn't find an answer to the question how this is possible.

Is there someone who has a sample code on how I can achieve this?

Kind Regards,
Rutger van Kempen

1 Reply

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 08:06 PM UTC

Hi Rutger,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have validated your query and currently we do not have support to Zoom the map based on marker coordinates. We have logged feature request on " Need to Zoom Map on marker coordinates based on Zoom Level ". A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. 

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/   

Regards,
Ashwin.k 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon